Most Asked questions in every AMCAT-Aspiring Minds
Find AMCAT Previous Papers Repeated Questions here, find all the most Repeated AMCAT Questions that are in the AMCAT Previous Year Placement Papers and AMCAT Model Papers, AMCAT Previous Papers with Solutions.
AMCAT Placement Papers Paid Section
- AMCAT 2018 Most likely Questions – Verbal English Questions (Paid).
- AMCAT 2018 Most likely Questions – Quantitative Aptitude Questions (Paid).
- AMCAT 2018 Most likely Questions – Logical & Verbal Reasoning Questions (Paid).
- AMCAT 2018 Most likely Questions – Computer Science CoreQuestions (Paid)
amcat Previous Papers with solutions – Quants Section
Here are the topic wise AMCAT Questions which are asked in AMCAT Previous Papers and Placement Papers. Also with AMCAT Syllabus and Paper Pattern 2018.
BASIC MATHEMATICS AMCAT Questions
APPLIED MATHEMATICS AMCAT Questions
ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS AMCAT Questions
- Number of AMCAT Questions – 16 Questions
- Total Time for Section – 18 mins
AMCAT Verbal Ability Questions and answers
Here are the AMCAT Most Probable Repeated Questions with Solutions and also the AMCAT Syllabus in PDF Download and Test Pattern for written test papers.
Vocabulary AMCAT Questions
Grammar AMCAT Questions
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Tenses and Articles
- Prepositions and Conjunctions
- Speech and Voices
- Error Identification
Comprehension AMCAT Questions
- Number of AMCAT Questions in English – 18 Questions
- Total Time for Section – 16 mins
AMCAT Logical REasoning Model PAper
Here are the AMCAT Mock Test Papers and Sample Papers with model Question Paper and AMCAT Questions that are asked in AMCAT Placement Papers 2018 Questions with Answers
AMCAT REASONING QUESTIONS ON DEDUCTIVE REASONING
AMCAT REASONING QUESTIONS ON INDUCTIVE REASONING
- Visit our Logical Reasoning Dashboard for AMCAT here.
- Number of Questions – 14
- Total Time – 16
AMCAT Placement Papers with solution | computer Programming
Here are the topic wise questions that are asked in AMCAT Previous Year Papers Written Test Paper with Questions and Answers.
Basic Programming AMCAT Questions
Data Structure AMCAT Questions
OOPS AMCAT Questions
- Number of AMCAT Questions in English – 25 Questions
- Total Time for Section – 35 mins
AMCAT Sample Papers and Model Papers Questions with the solution – Coding
- Number of Questions – 2
- Total Time – 60 mins
- Print all prime numbers between 1 to N
- LCM of 2 numbers
- GCD of 2 Numbers
- Reverse a String.
- Programs to count frequency of occurrence of digits in a array
- Number Pattern Type -1
- Number Pattern Type -2
- Number Pattern Type -3
- Basic Programs
- Programs on ARRAY
- Programs on AREA & VOLUME
- Programs on MATRICES
- Programs on SERIES
- Programs on STRINGS
- Programs using RECURSION
AMCAT Most Probable questions | Free Sections
- Amcat Previous Years Question Paper with answers – Quants.
- Amcat Previous Years Question Paper with answers – Verbal Ability & English.
- Amcat Previous Years Question Paper with answers – Logical and Verbal Logic.
- Amcat Previous Years Question Paper with answers – Computer Programming.
- Amcat Previous Years Question Paper with answers – Computer Science.
- Amcat Previous Years Question Paper with answers – Automata.
AMCAT Repeated Questions 2018
AMCAT Coding – Programming Questions (Most Asked)
AMCAT Placement Papers Quantitative Topic Wise Questions Expect at least 30 – 40% from these.
Number of Questions: 25 || Module Duration: 35 min
6 – 8 Questions
8 – 10 Questions
8 – 10 Questions
AMCAT Computer Programming Topic Wise Questions
10 – 12 Questions
6 – 8 Questions
4 – 6 Questions
4 – 5 Questions
AMCAT English Topic Wise Questions
7 – 8 Questions
10 – 12 Questions
All Questions 2012 – 17
AMcat Previous Papers facts ans FAq’s
About AMCAT Previous Papers with Solutions
AMCAT Repeated Questions: Amcat is a test for placements in various reputed companies like Wipro, Cognizant, TVS, Dell, Hp and Accenture etc. It has always been a question on how should one prepare for AMCAT i.e Aspiring Minds Computer Adaptive Test.AMCAT Papers and Questions for ZS Associates, Cognizant, Wells Fargo, MindTree, Byju, Reliance Jio, Amazon are also available to prepare for AMCAT Previous Papers with Solutions.
We at amcat prep try to provide previous years AMCAT papers that are highly likely to be put in AMCAT test paper again in future. All the placement materials and guide can be found out. AMCAT Mock test can also be taken to improve scores in different testsThis includes various sections like:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
- English Verbal
- Computer Science/ Programming.
One can prepare for AMCAT in a week and can score more than 90+ percentile in each of the sectional test. Various Sample model test papers and previous years question bank are available. Amcat programming questions generally includes 2 questions( 1 easy + 1 medium Difficulty level) which are to be solved in 45 mins approximately. Here you would be provided with sample and model questions papers from various years for AMCAT preparations so that you can score a better percentile and get a dream job. The placement papers for AMCAT has also been provided along with an archive of the question bank for AMCAT Repeated Questions PDF.
AMCAT Syllabus for AMCAT Repeated Questions PDF
AMCAT Previous Papers with Solutions Module1: Quantitative Ability
- HCF and LCM, Divisibility
- Numbers, Decimal Fractions
- Permutations and Combinations, Probability
- Word Problem: Profit, Interest, Inverse
Module 2: English Comprehension
- Synonyms/Antonyms/Word Meaning (Vocabulary)
- Complete the Sentence (Grammar)
- Spot error/Correct sentence (Grammar/sentence construction)
- Sentence Ordering (Comprehension skills)
- Questions based on passage (Comprehension skills)
Module 3 : Reasoning and Logical Ability
- Analogy Pattern Recognition
- Classification Pattern Recognition
- Coding Pattern Recognition
- Number Series Pattern Recognition
- Direction sense, Blood relations, CDL
- Puzzles, Logical word sequence
- Selection decision table
- Data sufficiency
- Objective reasoning
Module 4 : Computer Science
- Basic Programming: Iteration, recursion, decision-making Compilation execution, errors, Data types, Complexity
- Data structures: Graph, Hash, Heap, Linked list OOP
- Procedures, functions, Scope
- Search & sorting, Queue, Sorting, Stacks, Trees