A. Rs.12,400 B. Rs.14,700 C. Rs.15,800 D. Rs.13,200
42. A man sets out to cycle from Delhi to Rohtak and at the same time another man starts from Rohtak to cycle to cycle to Delhi. After passing each other they completed their journey in (10/3) hours and (16/3) hours respectively.At what rate does the second man cycle if the first cycle at 8 kmph?
A.6.12 kmph B.6.42 kmph C. 6.22 kmph D. 6.32 kmph
43.Two trains are travelling in opposite directions at uniforms speeds of 60 kmph and 50 kmph.They take 5 seconds to cross each other.If the two trains travelled in the same directions.then a passenger sitting in the faster moving train would have overtaken the other than in 18 seconds.what are the lengths of the trains?
A. 87.78 m and 55 m B.112 m and 78 m C.102.78 m and 50 m D.102.78 m and 55 m
44. A cube is given with an edge of 12 units.it is painted on all faces and then cut into smaller cubes of edge of 4 units. How many cubes will have 2 faces painted? A. 2 B. 12 C. 8 D. 0
45.Two numbers are in the ratio xy,when 2 is added to both the numbers.the ratio becomes 1:2.when 3 is subtracted from both the numbers. The ratio becomes 1:3.Find the sum of x and y. A. 27 B. 24 C. 28 D. 26
46. To earn extra profit,a shopkeeper mixes 30 kg of dal purchased at Rs.36/kg and 26 kg of dal purchased at Rs.20/kg.What will be the profit that he will make if he sells the mixture at Rs.30/kg?
A. Rs.60 B. Rs.80 C. Rs.50 D. Rs.100
47. There are 4 boys and 3 girls.they sit in arrow randomly.what is the probability that all girls are together?
A. 1/14 B. 2/14 C. 5/14 D. 3/14
48. An oblong piece of ground measures 19m 2.5 dm by 12m5dm.Fom centre of each side of the ground,a path 2 m wide goes across to the center of the opposite side.What is the area of the path?
A. 59.5 m2 B. 54 m2 C. 43 m2 D. 34 m2
49. The circumference of the wheel of a truck is 1 meter.To cover a distance of 1.5 km.the number of revolutions made by the wheel are: A. 3000 B. 37 C. 1500 D. 750
Ans: 1500 revolutions
50. If (x+(1/x))=4,the value of (x5+(1/x5)) is: A. 724 B. 500 C. 752 D. 525
Read the information given below in the table and answer the question that follow.
51.During which year did the net profit exceed Rs.1 crore for the first time?
A.1985-86 B. 1983-84 C. 1984-85 D. None of the mentioned options
52.During which year was the “gross turnover” closest to thrice the profit before interest and depression?
A. 1985-86 B. 1983-84 C. 1984-85 D. None of the mentioned options.
53. During which of the given years did the net profit from the highest proportion of the profit before interest and depression? A. 1985-86 B. 1983-84 C. 1984-85 D. None of the mentioned options.
54. A sum was put at simple interest at certain rate for 3 years. Had it been put at 1% higher rate it would have fetched Rs. 63 more. The sum is: A. Rs. 2,400 B. Rs. 2,100 C. Rs. 2,200 D.Rs. 2,480
55.For what value of “k” will the equation (2kx2 + 5kx +2)=0 have equal roots?
A. 2/7 B. 9/4 C. 16/25 D. 7/18
56.In triangle PQR, PQ=6 cm,PR=8 cm and QR=12 cm. Calculate the area of the triangle PQR.
A. 23.33 cm2 B. 17.5 cm2 C. 21.33 cm2 D. 28.67 cm2
57. A company named “Dyona Automobiles”has received an order for 5,000 widgets for a total sale price of $5,000 and wants to determine the gross profit that will be generated by completing the order.
The other details for producing 100,000 widgets are given as follows:
1.Raw Materials Costs-$10,000
2.Direct Labor Costs-$50,000
A. $5,000 B. $4,000 C. $3,000 D. $2,000
58. If m=(2-√3),then the value of (m6+m4+m2+1) /m3 is:
A. 64 B. 56 C. 69 D. 52
59. 28 children can do a piece of work in 50 days.how many children are needed to complete the work in 30 days?
A. 49 B. 40 C. 35 D. 45
60. A certain sum of money becomes Rs.750 in 2 years and becomes Rs.873 in 3.5 years.Find the sum and rate of interest. A. Rs.400, 13% p.a B. Rs.500,11%p.a C. Rs.630,12%p.a D. Rs.600,13%p.a
Ans: 586, 14%
Cocubes Computer fundamentals Questions
- Cocubes Computer Fundamentals Questions Set 1
- Cocubes Computer Fundamentals Most Likely Questions 2016 – 300+(paid)
Cocubes English Questions
- CoCubes English Most Likey Questions 2016 – 300+ Questions(Paid)
- Cocubes English Questions Set 1
- Cocubes English Questions Set 2
- Cocubes English Questions Set 3