188 kWh 50 kWh Cant be determined 184 kWh
Ans: 50 KWH
144. If the total energy usage today is 6% lower than it was in 2000, by how much has today’s usage reduced when compared to 1990? 0.178 0.171 Cant be determined 0.829
145. Which space experienced the smallest change in energy use between 1990 an 2000?
Meeting Rooms PC Room Print Room Kitchen
Ans: Meeting rooms
146. 3 individuals john wright, greg chappell and gary kristen are in the race for the appointment of new coach of team india. The probablities of their appointment are 0.5, 0.3 and 0.2 respectively. If john wright is appointed then probability of ganguly appointed as a captain will be 0.7 and corresponding probablity if greg chappell or gary kristen is appointed are 0.6 and 0.5 respectively. find the overall probability that ganguly will appointed as a captain.
a. 0.63 b. 0.35 c. 0.18 d. 0.89
147. we know that p/q=r/s multiplies p/r=q/s.this property is known as:
a.componendo b.dividendo c.alterendo d.none of these
148. a polygon has 77 diagonals.Determine the number of sides.
a.15 b.12 c.17 d.14
149. if(m^4+m^-4)=47,then determine the value of (m+m^-1).
a.3 b.1 c.-1 d.0
150. P lends Rs 3000 to Q and certain sum to R at 5% P.a Simple Interest. If after 4 years P altogether receives Rs 1200 as interest from Q and R then what was the sum lent to R?
a. 750 b. 1000 c. 500 d. 240
151. The direct distance between City A and City B is 300 miles. The direct distance between city B and City C is 400 miles. What could be the direct distance between city C and City A?
a. Between 100 and 700 b. Less than 100 c. More than 900 d. More than 700
Ans: . There are two possibilities with the given data.
So answer is : a. Between 100 and 700
152. If the curved surface area of a cone is twice that of another cone and slant height of the second cone is twice that of the first. Find the ratio of the area of their bases.
a. 2:3 b. 1:4 c. 4:1 d. 16:1
Ans: Curved surface area of a cone = Pi * r * l;
2/1=(r1*1)/ (r2 * 2) so r1/r2 = 4/1
153. What is the least number which when divided by 3,8,11,21 and 27 leaves a remainder of 5 in each case
a. 149688 b. 16637 c. 125466 d. 1253
Lcm of (3,8,11,21,27) = 16632
Add 5 to 16632 = 16637
154. (x4+1/x4) = 14 then (x-1/x)2 is
a. -2 b. 2 c. 4 d.-4
155. A cone of slant height 20 cm has a curved surface area of 880 cm2. Determine the base radius of the cone.
Curved surface area of a cone = Pi * r * l;
880= (22/7) * r * 20
So r = 14
156. The ratio of three numbers is 4:5:6 and sum of their squares is 7700. What is the sum of the numbers.
a. 100 b. 90 c. 120 d. 150
let the numbers be 4k,5k,6k
Sum of their squares is 7700
16k2 + 25k2 +36k2 =7700
Sum of their numbers= 4k+5k+6k = 15k = 150
157. Two cone have their heights in the ratio 2:1 and their base radius in the ratio 1:4 . what will be their volumes ratio?
a. 2:1 b. 3:2 c. 2:3 d. 1:2
cone volume = (1/3) * Pi * r * r * h
So volumes ratio = 1:8
158. if m=2-√3 then (m6+m4+ m2+1)/m3 is
Apply denominator to individual terms then give equation becomes
159. Anitha has 3 novels and 4 dictionaries. Determine the number of ways in which all 7 books can be arranged on the shelf so that the books of the same kind must be kept together.
a. 2120 b. 288 c. 144 d. 5040
Assume 3 novels as object-A and 4 dictionaries as object-B
Now keeping together means…
We can arrange A and B in two ways
A contains 3 novels, we can arrange 3! Ways internally
B contains 4 Dictionaries, we can arrange 4! Ways internally
So total= 2*3! * 4! = 288 ways
160. A container contains a mixture having orange juice, pine apple juice and water in the ratio ½ : 1/3: 1/5. What is the approximate percentage of pine apple in the container?
a. 20% b. 32% c. 30% d. 36%
Ans: lcm of (2,3,5) = 30
Multiply ratios with 30
15: 10: 6
Pipeapple percentage = (6/31) * 100 = 20%
Cocubes Computer fundamentals Questions
- Cocubes Computer Fundamentals Questions Set 1
- Cocubes Computer Fundamentals Most Likely Questions 2016 – 300+(paid)
Cocubes English Questions
- CoCubes English Most Likey Questions 2016 – 300+ Questions(Paid)
- Cocubes English Questions Set 1
- Cocubes English Questions Set 2
- Cocubes English Questions Set 3