Eight people E, F, G, H, J, K, L and M are sitting around a circular table facing the center. Each of them is of a different profession Chartered Accountant, Columnist, Doctor, Engineer, Financial Analyst, Lawyer, Professor and Scientist but not necessarily in the same order.
● F is sitting second to the left of K.
● The Scientist is an immediate neighbor of K.
● There are only three people between the Scientist and E.
● Only one person sits between the Engineer and E.
● The Columnist is to the immediate right of the Engineer.
● M is second to the right of K.
● H is the Scientist.
● G and J are immediate neighbors of each other.
● Neither G nor J is an Engineer.
● The Financial Analyst is to the immediate left of F.
● The Lawyer is second to the right of the Columnist.
● The Professor is an immediate neighbor of the Engineer.
● G is second to the right of the Chartered Accountant.
Who is sitting second to the right of E ?
Who amongst the following is the Professor ?
What is the Profession of G ?
What is the position of L with respect to the Scientist ?
(a)Third to the left
(b)Second to the right
(c)Second to the left
(d)Third to the right
Which of the following statement is true according to the five arrangement ?
(a)The Lawyer is second to the left of the Doctor
(b)E is an immediate neighbor of the Financial Analyst
(c)H sits exactly between F and the Financial Analyst
(d)Only four people sit between the Columnist and F
1.(B) 2.(D) 3.(A) 4.(B) 5.(A)