Infosys Recruitment Drive 2018
Yes, Infosys has just started with its Recruitment Drive for 2018 batch though considering last recruitment drive 2016, 2017 batches were not allowed but still those who registered for the drive were allowed to give written round and one of readers Manish who was of 2016 batch is currently working in Infosys. So we suggest applying if you’re a fresher. At the very end of the page we have added most recent questions asked in Infosys.
|Drive Type||Infosys Of Campus|
|Batches||2016, 2017 and 2018|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Type of Exam||Written/Online|
Who all are Eligible for Infosys Recruitment 2018?
By Graduation year –
- 2016, 2017 and 2018 passout batches
By Degree –
- All B.Tech/B.E degree under AICTE India accrediation
- MSC (Computer Science/IT/Physics/Chemistry etc)
By Education Gap –
- Applicant shouldn’t have more than 2 years in education gap.
How to Apply for the Drive
- Make a resume first
- Find someone who works at Infosys (Friends, Family, Seniors)
- If you don’t have any known you can find people on Linkedin and ask them to refer you.
- They will be more than willing to refer you as if you get selected they will get referral bonus of about 10,000Rs
- If you still don’t find anyone, contact your placement department to refer you for the drive contact them via email
- Send them your resume and basic details that they ask you and they will refer you via internal portal
- Wait for 3-4 business days and they will get mail from Infosys recruitment team with a link to apply for the drive
- Click on the link and fill out all the details and you will get a mail regarding the written test center and other details in about 14 days
- In these 14 days prepare from MyGeekMonkey we have previous year infosys questions which are repeated a lot.
Check Sample emails that Infosys Sends to students –
Infosys Recruitment Drive for 2018 Syllabus
|Infosys Recruitment Aptitude Syllabus||Approx Number of Questions||Difficulty|
|Data Interpretation||0 or 3||High|
|Permutation and Combination||1 – 2||Medium|
|Probability||1 – 2||Medium|
|Percentages||0 – 2||Medium|
|Area Shapes and Perimeter||0 or 2||High|
|Speed Time Distance||2||Medium|
|Profit and loss||0 – 2||Medium|
|Mixtures and Allegations||1 – 2||Medium|
|Verbal for Infosys Recruitment||Number of Questions||Difficulty|
|Fill in the blanks||5||Medium|
|One Word Substitution||5||Medium|
|Logical Syllabus Infosys Recruitment 2018||Approx Questions||Difficulty|
|Syllogisms||0 or 5||High|
|Coding Decoding||0 or 3||Medium|
|Number series||0 or 3 or 5||High|
|Cryptarithmetic||0 or 2||Very High|
|Clocks and Calendar||1||Medium|
Recruitment Drive for Infosys based Pattern Pattern
|Infosys Recruitment Drive 2018 based Cut Off||Questions||Cut off||Correct Questions to clear Cut off|
How to Prepare for Infosys?
You can prepare from our Infosys Dashboard here – http://mygeekmonkey.com/infosys-placement-papers.html
What is the Syllabus for Infosys Recruitment Drive?
You can find the Infosys Syllabus here – http://mygeekmonkey.com/infosys/syllabus.html
If you have any question ask in the comments section below and we will answer you.
The candidates who have qualified the first round of the Infosys recruitment process will have to prepare for the next round, that is the Technical Interview round. In this round, the candidate will be asked questions about projects that he/she has been involved in previously, past internship experience, or tricky questions of C Programming, Java, or SQL. A candidate could also be asked to write the output for a syntax problem. It is a necessity to know your basics in computer languages like Java, C Programming, C++ Programming, etc.
The last round in the Infosys recruitment process is the Human Resource round. Every company’s recruitment process includes a Human Resource Interview. This round is relatively easier that the other two rounds, however, the candidate must be prepared for the kind of questions that will be asked in this round.
You must have well-framed answers for the common questions that are asked in order to have an edge over the other candidates. Some questions that you can expect for this round will be related to your resume, the job, and the company.
The questions commonly asked at an Infosys’ Human Resource Interview are –
- Tell me about yourself
- What are your career goals”
- Why Infosys?
- Why did you choose this college and stream
- Why should Infosys hire you?
- Which were your most and least favourite subjects in college.
These were the Questions asked in on 17th June –
- Cryparithmetic : CARROT + MINT + PEPPER = TOMATO
- Cryparithmetic – please + make = offer – o+f+s+r
- The new type of question is– A passage was given about 4 Mobile phones from the brands HTC, Nokia, Moto and Samsung. Each phone has a Dual Camera with megapixels ranging from 1 – 8. The questions asked were tricky and the candidates were asked to find the possible combination of megapixels they ask for.
- GOAT+AAA=ERROR THEN FIND OUT GOAT-AAO asked in Infosys today
- HOW + MUCH = POWER Then P + O + W + E + R =