1. All the phrases given below must be used.
2. Email must have minimum 50 words otherwise it will be considered invalid.
3. Addressing and signing must be done as provided in the given question.
4. Use proper Grammar and Punctuation.
5. Additional Phrases apart from the provided one can also be used.
celebrate – hard work – if any – looking forward
It is our pleasure to invite you on grand success of our mobile alert project. It is planned at eight pm on Tuesday, at Hilton downtown. We celebrate our hard work. It will be our pleasure having you after our successful project. The dinner is planned at eight pm. Please let us know your meal constraint, if any.
Looking forward for a great relationship ahead.
Thanks and regards,