1. All the phrases given below must be used.
2. Email must have minimum 50 words otherwise it will be considered invalid.
3. Addressing and signing must be done as provided in the given question.
4. Use proper Grammar and Punctuation.
5. Additional Phrases apart from the provided one can also be used.
As a student representative of your college, write an email to the Principal of Professional Engineering College, Prof.Deb Chatterjee, inviting his institute to participate in the Technical symposium being organized in your college. Sign the email as Sam.
Invite – technical Symposium – previous – success – expecting – huge participation – latest technology – stalls – demos – interaction – topics – complete – exchange ideas – exciting prizes.
Dear Prof. Chatterjee,
I would like to inform you that we are going to organize a technical symposium on fourth Sunday of this month. Many eminent personalities from industry and academia are going to participate in this event. Looking at the previous year success of the event, we are expecting huge participation this year. In this event, the students shall get to know about the latest technologies. Many eminent vendors are setting up their stalls to give demos about their products. In the symposium, there will be some topics for interaction. Various competitions are being held as a part of the symposium. It is wonderful opportunity to exchange ideas and win exciting prizes.
Thanks and regards