1. All the phrases given below must be used.
2. Email must have minimum 50 words otherwise it will be considered invalid.
3. Addressing and signing must be done as provided in the given question.
4. Use proper Grammar and Punctuation.
5. Additional Phrases apart from the provided one can also be used.
Using the following phrases, write an email with a minimum of 70 words as a project leader write an email to the customer Mr Gill Roy explaining the delay to the project.
Payment processing system – Schedule – 10th May (Friday) – Unexpected power outage – 3 days – Overall delay – 7 days – includes recovery of lost work – will not recur
Dear Mr Roy,
The project payment processing system will be delayed. The schedule to be delivered on 10th May (Friday) could not be met owing to unexpected power outage. It will take 3 days to restore the power. Hence there will be overall delay of 7 days. This includes recovery of lost work. Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This will not recur in future.
Thanks and regards,