TCS Syllabus 2018
If You are looking for TCS Syllabus 2018 and TCS On Campus and Off Campus Placements, you are at the best place . We will provide you the most appropriate TCS test pattern 2108. Here in this article we will provide you the best information for TCS Written Test Syllabus 2018 as well as TCS Online Test Syllabus 2018. Go through the sections below for complete analysis on TCS Syllabus 2018 for TCS Online and TCS Offline Test.
TCS Online Test Pattern 2018
Please visit the link to know about the eligibility criteria for TCS Placements 2018.
There are four topics which will be asked according to TCS Test Pattern 2018. Please find them below :-
- Quantitative Aptitude
- email Writing
- TCS Technical MCQ Questions
- Coding Test
Read the below sections to know more about TCS Syllabus 2018 and Tata Consultancy Services Test Pattern.
TCS APTITUDE PAPER SYLLABUS FOR 2018 EXAM
TCS Syllabus 2018 No. of Ques Time Alloted Difficulty
TCS Coding Test 1 Question 20 Minutes Medium
Email Writing for TCS 1 email 10 Minutes Easy
Quantitative Aptitude 20 Questios 40 Minutes Medium
MCQ on Programming Language Efficiency 10 Questions 20 Minutes Medium-Hard
TCS Written Test Syllabus 2018
TCS Test Pattern for 2018 pattern has totally changed for 2018. To know how to prepare for TCS Online and Written Test , please read the below sections. Apart from this , they have a totally new question bank for the test.
TCS Syllabus and Pattern 2018 Topic Wise
TCS Aptitude Syllabus 2018
- Clocks and Calendar
- Permutations and Combinations
- Number System and HCF & LCM
- Allegations and Mixtures
- Ratios, Proportion and Averages
- Work and Time
- Series and Progressions
- Time, speed, distance
- Arrangements and Series
To prepare for the same visit our Dashboard on TCS Aptitude Dashboard.
TCS Coding Round Test Syllabus
TCS Coding Round Syllabus
TCS CODING TEST SYLLABUS FOR 2018
- TCS Coding Questions – 1
- TCS Coding Questions – 2
- Area of a Triangle
- TCS Command Line Arguments – Fibonacci Series
- TCS Command Line Program to Swap two numbers
- TCS String Reversal Using Command Line Programming (Most Asked – 104 times)
- Greatest of Two Numbers using CLP
TCS CODING ROUND QUESTIONS
- LCM of Two Number using CLP
- Average of Two Numbers
- Sum of Digits of a number
- Binary to Decimal (asked 25 times)
- Decimal to Binary (asked 42 times)
- Factorial of a Number
- Square Root of Prime Number
- Square Root without sqrt.h
- Armstrong Number
- Odd Even Number
- Binary to Octal
- Decimal to Octal
- Check Leap Year
- Area of Circle
- Area of Triangle
- Checking Palindrome (Number)
- Checking Palindrome (String) (asked 91 Times)
- Checking Prime or Not
- Reverse Digits of a Number
NON – COMMAND LINE QUESTIONS – TCS C CODING QUESTIONS
- TCS Coding Questions – 3
- TCS Programming Questions – 4
- TCS Programming Questions – 5
- TCS Programming Questions – 6
- TCS Command Line Program – 7 Prime Sum in a Given Range
- TCS Array Ascending Descending
TCS CODING ROUND QUESTIONS IN TEST PATTERN AND SYLLABUS
- Number of Questions asked – 1
- Total time to Solve – 20 mins
- Difficulty Level – 1 Easy Questions in TCS Test Pattern 2018
- Cut-off – Solve 1 question completely or partial output
TCS Email Writing Syllabus 2018
TCS EMAIL WRITING FORMAT TIPS, TRICKS SHORTCUTS AND TCS EMAIL WRITING RULES
- Minimum – 50 Words
- Maximum – 100 Words
EMAIL WRITING IN TCS EXAMPLE
EMAIL WRITING FOR TCS TOPICS TIPS
- Paragraphisation(Divide in 2 Para)
TCS EMAIL WRITING QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS
- Usage of words
- Don’t make spelling mistakes. Be sure about the words you are using. Better avoid using words for which you do not know the meaning.
- Avoid typing errors.
- Use simple sentences rather than compound and complex sentences.
- Proper word order is very important to convey the intended meaning.
- Don’t skip any of the given words/phrases.
- Use formal salutations.
- Avoid use of “Dear” and if you are not clear about the gender of the name given avoid using title. You may use “Dear Sir/Ma’am”.
- Keep your E-mail crisp and to the point.
- Proper signing the E-mail is essential in TCS email Writing Questions with Answers